Aquire leading enterprise and development support
Sincpoint offers ESD support services to organisations in developing the best fit enterprise and supplier development strategies and programme in alignment with DTI published amended codes of good practice.
Our organisation provides ESD processes aims to assist in transformational objectives of the companies to achieve the legislative framework for Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (BBBEE) in South Africa. Our advisory methodology is designed to steer companies in their sustainable ESD investment decision-making to create long term investments and economic development.
Supplier Management & Intelligence
- We develop a supplier database of emerging organisations to companies that seeks transformation. We provide our clients with scalable way to vet and monitor such service providers vendors, suppliers, and other third parties as part of operational procurement risk management program, helping eliminate the risk, stress, and worry posed by service providers
- We also offer one on one mentorship and coaching of suppliers in understanding the supply chain industry requirements. We support companies to improve managerial and technical efficiency and quality of service delivery as well as well as specific guidance on bid submissions and post contract support.
UN Women in partnership with African Women In Supply Chain Association (AWISCA) are providing Women Entrepreneurs the opportunity to apply for sponsored growth programme in the transport sector.
The programme aims to fast track the participation and growth of Women within various modes of transport, and ensuring that they develop both the technical and soft skills for success and sustainability in their businesses.
This initiative shall be rolled out within various provinces in South Africa. For the purpose of phase 1 of the project a call out for interest is for entrepreneurs within Gauteng, Limpopo and Kwazulu Natal
Eligibility Criteria for Phase 1 of the programme
- Only for Women with existing businesses
- The women must reside in Gauteng, Limpopo and Kwazulu Natal
- South African Citizens with established businesses
- The businesses must be above 6 months in operation
- Applicants shall be subjected to a pitching session as part of the selection process
- Applicant should not have a criminal record
Applicants who are successful for this programme shall be afforded an opportunity to :
- Be coached by the Logistics industry experts
- Be linked to opportunities within the transport sector
- Be provided with post incubation support after the programme
With leading industry experience we guarantee a high level of continued professional support and development
Accelerate your growth and experience our rapid turnaround times, aimed at allowing you to grow efficiently in the current modern day era of supply chain
Get in touch and experience our high level of service and delivery , or you can simply have all your industry related questions answered, through our expertise in various fields relating to supply chain